Sunday 17 April 2011

I'm Still In Love With Judas, Baby


I'm sorry, but I love Lady Gaga. When Born This Way was released I was slightly disheartened to listen to it and be mostly reminded of Madonna. Buuuut Judas was released/leaked a few days ago and my faith has been restored! There's speculation that The Gags (sorry, can't help giving her this nickname) leaked it herself four days before the actual release date, because Judas betrayed Jesus four days before Easter. Oh, Gags, you so clever.

Love her, hate her, whatever. This song is good (apart from the lyric about an 'ear condom'?! I didn't include it because I knew if I would never be able to say the two words 'ear condom' together. I mean, seriously).

1 comments:

Piril Maria said...

Greatness.




♥ Love,
http://thebookness.blogspot.com

Post a Comment