Wednesday 20 April 2011

England, Part 2


This post should really be titled "Dogs", because that's all it features!
While down South I stayed at my boyfriend's house, and he has these two lovely girls, Bella and Daisy, both black labs. Daisy is an old girl and Bella is young and rather mad - she loves to stare at you with those wild eyes!



I've just handed in a massive piece of work for music. Remember that piece about the swans I blogged about a month ago? It's done, all ten pages of it! I always seem to surprise myself with the length of the stuff I write. Now that that's done, I can maybe stick in a couple more posts before the end of the week and I have to get back to the revision books!

Lastly, here are a couple of songs by Patrick Wolf. I saw him live in Glasgow about a month ago and almost died of elation - he is amazing live! Here are two from his new album, Lupercalia, out soon:




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw! They are so lovely. I'm a cat person, but i really do love labs. So sweet! Panda xo

The Mad Twins said...

aaaawww :D They look sooo sweet!
I love labradors sooo much =)

xxx London & Paris

The Cat Hag said...

Your BF's doggies are the sweetest, just look at their soulful, lovely eyes. ♥♥


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Post a Comment