Thursday 13 January 2011

Men Who Wear Coats

(Yes, there's been a little change to the layout recently. Bear with me!)

The skies of Edinburgh were grey today. I set off with my flatmate Ali of Voxsta Ventures in search of the well-dressed. Luckily, despite the dull weather people are still making an effort in their daily outfits!

Here were my findings:


I literally ran after this guy because of his backpack and trousers. Gentlemen, take heed: invest in a good pair of coloured chinos, because there is more to legs than jeans!


What can I say, I love these bags.


This gentleman knows how to put together an outfit: piecing together very simple, yet high quality items. And I love his frames.

What do these two have in common? A good, tailored winter coat-- the most important wardrobe investment! I would really like to see more guys wearing proper, well-fitting coats on George Square.

Hope you've all had productive days-- roll on Friday!

5 comments:

WobiSobi said...

Both of these guys look great.. love the backpack. and the oh so stylish satchel.

Anonymous said...

OMG GREAT OUTFITS!

http://www.allthatglitterz1.blogspot.com/

Olivia said...

Why can't all men dress properly?
The boys around me all think its ok to wear gym shorts in the middle of winter. Its a shame...
Great photos!

Bev said...

Oh yes, men in coats... yum.

Kamaldeep Dhillon said...

As a guy - I completely agree. A good winter coat is an absolute wardrobe staple. I'm in awe of the backpack!

Post a Comment