Saturday 11 December 2010

"But how can I fail when I look fabulous?"


Spotted on Bruntsfield Links


This girl is hard to overlook: her image screams "INDIVIDUALITY". I'll give you a few minutes to take it all in...

The velvet skirt, the stripes, the furry (!) jacket, the statement eyeliner...


When I approached her and asked for a photo , she smiled and remarked that this would cheer her up after a "terrible exam". Look back up to this girl again-- my head instantly thought, "but how can you doubt yourself when you look so... good?"

Here's the point I'm trying to make: during this dark time of exams, you've got to DRESS FOR SUCCESS. It's nothing new-- a dash of sequins is going to give you a boost-- something a pair of soft sweatpants can never do.

So, ladies and gents, slip on a crisp shirt as you recite your formulae; pile on the pearls while you recall the teachings of Plato and slick on that eyeliner THICK as you revise Napoleon's downfall...


Good luck to those who still have exams (me included), Christmas is almost round the corner!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

love the advice for exam season! :) xx

Post a Comment